- Ultra cheap clip on tank cooling fans by UAC
- How to cool an aquarium 10 DEGREES! for under $20 DIY
- How to Choose and Install an Aquarium Chiller
- UP Aqua 4 Row Flexible Aquarium Cooling Fan
What Can Petzilla Cooling Fan Do for Me?
During summer, the aquarium tank easily gets hot enough to cook fishes. Petzilla smart cooler kit can reduce aquarium water temperature up to 2 to 4℃, and can also offer a couple degrees cooling to offset lights and UV filter. 2 variable speed and 0~90°adjustment. If you are not going to spend over $200 to purchase a chiller system for dramatic decrease in temperature, this Petzilla cooling fan is a great little investment for warm aquariums.
How Many Fans Do I Need?
A detailed size chart in image for your reference. It takes time for it to get the tank down there. You might choose 1 SIZE UP or add a bottle of frozen water, if you want better cooling effect and need to drop the aquarium temp faster. If the indoor temperature is pretty high, or you have aquarium of bigger size and want better ventilation, maximize air movement in an enclosed area with two cooling sets instead of one unit, you can DIY a effective temp controller.
What Should I Do If It Doesn't Work As Expected?
We offer 30-day Money-back Guarantee & 1-year Warranty & Free User Support. If it doesn't working as expected, let us know indoor both temperature and size of your tank (dimensions and capacity), we will definitely help get our products to work properly. We take care of all quality-related issues with a replacement or full refund. Please CONTACT US for any problem.
1. Make sure the thickness of your aquarium wall (or the width of the lip around the aquarium top edge) is LESS THAN 0.5".
2. No worry about the adapter outlet. We notice your concerns and the adapter is as shown in the image.
3. Be careful and don't push too hard when installing in case of damage to the aquarium and cooling fan.